Tuesday, December 1, 2009


If I have to wish something for me... I would wish:

a life ...
to be with u.. to live all my dreams with you...

years ...

to be with u , to cherish each and every single minute of it,
that makes me feel how special is me with you..
not to make you bore .. After “me four”
but holding your hand walking near a sea shore…..

months..
to sing all my love songs which i sings when i am with you and feeling wise,
and still trying to sing .. " i just call to say I love you " ..
gosh !! but i am not able to... as my heart beats always get rise..


weeks ....
to share all my joys and sorrows with you.. To laugh loudly like "ravan”..
to cry like a stupid boy who just started to live his life ..
depends on u like u r his wife.. a buddy... a teacher.. and a stupid, naughty, a beautiful girl-friend with beautiful smile..

days..
to spend endless talk with you...
as it was never enough for me to how long to be with you..
to call u any time..
just to say hii... or i miss u or to listen your voice early on the bed..
to feel I am safe and secure under your love shed..

minutes..
to spare.. to tease you..
to please you..
to make u smile..
to giggle for a while…
after achieving.. my day becomes a worthwhile.

moments..
to hold that moment,
looking deeper in your eyes..
holding my breath to say :
“I love you ’’..


But more to add here my princess..
I remember the day when I proposed to u to say:
“Will u become my wife.. my life..”
Those moments are not going to come.. but makes me softly cry..
Let those tears come out.. which was under sky..
Waiting for these moments.. cant hold them I don’t know why ??

enough I said…
just wanted to remind .. don’t leave me ever..
this stupid guy have nothing apart you..
love me naa, my pucchu forever..

each dreams is unfulfilled.. when I dint saw u ..

read it some where
“ love me for the reason.. and let the reason is to be love.

No comments: